![]() |
| Sonusing Dhansing Patil |
Life is very beautiful; we should live it and enjoy its all
shades.
I (SDP) know that I am special and there's no one else out
there that's like me... so enjoy! (smile)
I was born in Khokarpat (Amalner Dist. Jalgaon) on May 3, 1969. I had a very simple and happy childhood, and my only sibling, Maya (Mai) my younger Sister, would appear one year later after my own birth.I lived and brought up in Amalner.
I was born in Khokarpat (Amalner Dist. Jalgaon) on May 3, 1969. I had a very simple and happy childhood, and my only sibling, Maya (Mai) my younger Sister, would appear one year later after my own birth.I lived and brought up in Amalner.
We choose our profession or sometimes our profession chooses
us. I don’t know what has happened with me – I have chosen my profession or
vice a versa. But one thing is very clear that I am enjoying it whole
heartedly. Better I will say, I am proud to be a TEACHER.
After my formal education ie BA and
B.Ed., I joined to school in
- 1995-96 Ambernath, TVM,
- 1996-97 Bhiwandi, PT Highschool,
- 1997-99 Bhiwandi -Oswal School.
- Since 1999 to till date Dombivli,IES Chandrakant Patkar Vidyalaya, means I have got my destination.
- 1995-96 Ambernath, TVM,
- 1996-97 Bhiwandi, PT Highschool,
- 1997-99 Bhiwandi -Oswal School.
- Since 1999 to till date Dombivli,IES Chandrakant Patkar Vidyalaya, means I have got my destination.
IES CPV is an institution which
carries various curricular and co-curricular activities successfully. Along
with the students, teachers are also learning, experiencing a lot. In short,
here is blend of teacher-student development.

0 Comments